The Welsh Triathlon Club “GOLD LIST” will reward and acknowledge affiliated clubs for their achievements and contributions to the Triathlon community in Wales.
The aim of this page will be to provide clubs with recognition for their contributions towards the development of Triathlon in Wales. The GOLD LIST will also provide case studies of best practice from which other clubs can improve and better the way they deliver Triathlon in the community. Clubs who are on the list will have a dedicated area on the Welsh Triathlon website in which they will have a case study on their club.
- Case study of your club to highlight examples of best practise as well as promoting them to the wider community
- Additional promotion of your club
- Recognition from the wider Triathlon community
Club GOLD LIST criteria
- Your club has 100% Welsh Triathlon membership
- Your club has achieved Bronze level club accreditation
How does my club get on the GOLD LIST?
From launch, Welsh Triathlon will identify clubs and contact them individually to inform them of their selection as well as request information that will be used to form the case study. The list will be updated monthly, so there will always be a chance for your club to be recognised for the hard work which you do.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0300 300 3128 to find out how your club can get involved with the Welsh Triathlon club GOLD LIST