Join us behind the scenes at the National Triathlon Performance Centre in Cardiff and take part in an exclusive high-performance experience day alongside elite athletes.
What is the High-Performance Experience Day?
Welsh Triathlon members now have the opportunity to sign up for our exclusive High-Performance Experience Day. Based at our elite training centre in Cardiff, participants will receive advice and coaching from Welsh Triathlons performance and development coaches, meet and train alongside our elite athletes, and receive top tips on how to improve your triathlon and multiport performance.
Who is it for?
The High-Performance Experience Day is for Welsh Triathlon Members who want to experience training in a high-performance environment and explore personal excellence by learning from the best. Athletes must be aged 18+. Having some experience of triathlon.
The High-Performance Experience Day will include:
- In-depth insight about NTPCW and how a high-performance environment operates
- The opportunity to experience and participate in a swim session focused on developing the ideal open water swim technique
- Q & A session with athletes
- Advice from our Performance Coach on the principles of developing a high-performance training programme
- The opportunity to experience and participate in a running session that we use to develop performance level runners
When and where?
The high-performance training day will be held on Sunday 26th April. At Cardiff Metropolitan University - Cyncoed Campus.
The cost for the day is £150 per person for the day with a maximum of 15 athletes attending to ensure a high-quality focus.
To register for the day please CLICK HERE to complete the form, with all details. You will then receive an email with an invoice for payment and then a confirmation email will be subsequently sent out.