Whilst we are unable to deliver on the ground activity, we have put together a series of virtual activity open to anyone aged between 11-18 years old. The purpose of this is to provide some structure and routine to young athletes through regular sessions, alongside some educational sessions within the monthly activity. Please see the table below for the activity schedule and the bullet points containing more information.
- Schedule is subject to change depending on lockdowns and restrictions.
- Run session will involve a briefing of a session on Zoom and a debrief/stretching session after the session.
- S&C is a combination of dry land swim work and S&C with Ray Morgan.
- Monthly activity will likely be a short activity in the morning (7-8am) followed by a webinar in the evening (5-6pm).
- Turbo will continue unless otherwise stated.
- All session times and Zoom links will be posted to the ‘’Welsh Triathlon Pathway Athletes’’ Facebook page as well as any updates. If you are not currently a member on this page, then please request to join and email email@example.com to confirm. If you are under 18, you will either need a parent or guardian to complete a consent form OR a parent/guardian to join the group too. If you are unable to join the Facebook page then contact Vicky via email to be added to the email list.
- Any athlete aged 11-18 years old is welcome to join.
- We will assess the engagement with these sessions and look to continue beyond the 5th April if there is enough uptake, dependant on restrictions etc.