Welsh Triathlon are looking for 2 young people to join the Development Management Group and be involved in the future of Welsh Triathlon.
Welsh Triathlon (WT) are looking for two creative and motivated young people aged between 16 and 21 to join the Welsh Triathlon Development Management Group (DMG) and be involved in the future of Welsh Triathlon.
The Development Group oversees the strategy for the growth of the sport in Wales – key to achieving this are thriving clubs, fantastic events and an inspiring workforce.
- Participation – conversion of non-participants to regular participants
- Membership – conversion of participants (club & non-club members) to Welsh Triathlon members
- Events Strategy implementation
- Workforce – develop inspiring people to deliver the vision for the sport of Triathlon in Wales
- Stakeholder engagement – How do we better engage with people?
Tom Overton - Director of Development said:
“This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a great organisation making a difference in Wales through a brilliant sport…we need you to help us to be even better. In return you will have a great opportunity to develop your skills, grow your network and make a real difference!”
WT are looking for applicants from triathlon and non-triathlon backgrounds whether they are a Triathlete / Triathlon coach / Triathlon club member or they would like to be actively involved with Welsh Triathlon.
Welsh Triathlon Workforce Officer Amy Jenner said:
"This is a chance for young people in Wales to have a voice within our sport and help support the growth and development of triathlon in Wales"
Supporting the application form WT would also like the applicant to submit a 2 minute video telling them
- How they have made a difference to a project or people over the last year?
- How they would get lots of people enjoying Triathlon in Wales?
Applications close on Sunday 3rd February 2019
If you would like further information please contact Amy Jenner email@example.com